I can no longer find my Muse.


I can no longer find my muse.
She has travelled in a rush.
From me, she has refused      
Prayers like a goddess so crushed
As to reject a sacrifice.
I can no longer sing.
Like a nightingale turned
To an owl, I can only hoot.


The complexity of poetry,
I cannot think on
As my lack faze me.
I cannot understand
The my difficulty to show
The inner feelings
 That jump out
Of my consciousness, when I
Am trying to express the universal
Problems that affects the balance
In this strata of rocks, minerals and air.

The pressure to pass on into the future
Has me by the throat,
As I try to intimate my mind
Into sharing vague theories,
Which I cannot explain
Due to the disorganized thought processes
That confuse my brain
Each time I try.

photo credit:http://www.theoi.com/Ouranios/Mousai.html

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Thoughts are With You

WHAT DO YOU SEE

THE TEACHER’S RHYME